Conversations on Online Pedagogy and Best Practices, offered since 2002.
Those attending Breakfast Conversations in Online Pedagogy gain exposure to a variety of online teaching strategies and techniques that foster student learning. Panelists discuss real life experiences using current technology and encourage collaborative efforts to find the methods that work best. The Breakfast Series is a way to keep abreastof emerging technology and become a part of our changing profession.
The Breakfast Series is a free event for faculty and academic staff, six times per year:
- Second Wednesday of the month
- September, October, November, February, March, April
- MSU Main Library
- Light breakfast provided (bagels, fruit, coffee, OJ)
- Speakers are innovative faculty and staff members
- Works with AT&T Awards and faculty brown bag program
- Attendance usually between 30 and 40 individuals